Location: Denmark, Aarhus
Are you interested in a career in an international company that offers a green energy solution for the future? Are you looking for a career in a fast paced environment applying your technical expertise and you communication skills? Then have a closer look at this opportunity, enabling you to interact with multiple internal and external interfaces.
As Blade Specialist your primary responsibility will be to execute activities related to the blades maintenance processes in order to assure service level agreements and minimize service costs.
You be supporting Sales, Service, Construction and Customer Management in all blade related technical issues.
As a person you possess excellent communication skills to convince, motivate and inspire colleagues across multiple sectors.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Acting as Technical lead including support and warranty case
- Specification and validation of blade repair methods
proper activation of obtained design knowledge in new blade
- Proactively maintain interfaces to SCM, Service, Certification and
- Manage projects with internal/external stakeholders and proactively
maintain organizational interfaces as well as communication with
- Fleet inspections, training and supervising of blade
- Reporting, analysis of findings and statistical treatment of
Qualifications and work experience
- You have a bachelor/master degree in mechanical engineering and a solid
understanding of the field of composites
- You have excellent communication
skills and are able to communicate you results in a clear and convincing
- You have a structured approach to your work and a able to handle
simultaneous assignments without losing the overview
- You are able to work
independently and you can drive your own assignments
- You possess excellent
English skills both orally and in writing.
What we Offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about offshore wind energy. In MHI Vestas Offshore Wind you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment with flexible working conditions. Our employees are consistently driven and dedicated to achieving world class results.
Primary work location is Aarhus, Denmark although some travelling is to be expected due to the global activities of MHI Vestas Offshore business.
For further information regarding the position please contact John Friis, Manager, Engineering Support Technology, at MHI Vestas Offshore T:+ 45 4070 5759.