Are you interested in a career in an international company that offers a green energy solution for the future? Are you looking for a career in a fast paced environment applying your technical expertise and you communication skills? Then have a closer look at this opportunity, enabling you to interact with multiple internal and external interfaces. Responsibilities Your primary responsibility will be the technical support to the Sales and Operation department. To improve the services to our customers, you will facilitate an effective integration of new mark releases of the V164 – including projects and planning. You will be responsible for the value chain and you will focus on project assessments – including associated customer support. You will set the baseline for accuracy and precision processes, procedures and technology for operational readiness concepts at MHI Vestas Offshore Wind. In the prototype phase you will drive the root cause analysis in collaboration with the Technical Specialists. You will be responsible for status reporting to the Management and you will identify and facilitate improvement initiatives. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Define and maintain an overview of technical sales and operational issues.
- Embed new mark versions within the Sales and Operations organization ensuring that new mark versions can be installed and serviced.
- Drive implementation of cost reduction and performance improvement solutions.
- Responsible for the overall Key Account/ Consortium Technical Due Diligence.
- Enable efficient interfaces between internal and external key stakeholders.
- Support Operations and Sales with clear transparent and consistent communication on technical matters.
- Responsible for the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) of the V164-8MW turbine.
- Participate in technical clarification meetings with customers.
- Ensure right participation in product and module for Wind Turbine Generators (WTG) architecture and design reviews.
Professional qualifications:It is essential that you have excellent knowledge within the WTG industry preferably from a medium/large international company. Furthermore the ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within Project Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience with customer relations
- An education within Engineering or the like
- Good communication skills – English as a minimum both orally and written
Personal Skills: To succeed in this role you need some strong personal competences within communication and people management. We imagine that you are a highly energetic team player who work well under pressure. You are emotionally intelligent and you are able to communicate and interact with stakeholders in all levels of the organization. You understand and respect cultural differences and most people will call you proactive, structured and systematic. What we Offer: We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about offshore wind energy. In MHI Vestas Offshore Wind you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment with flexible working conditions. Our employees are consistently driven and dedicated to achieving world class results. Additional information Primary work location is Aarhus, Denmark although some travelling is to be expected due to the global activities. For further information regarding the position please contact Jan Lind, Head of Technical Management, at MHI Vestas Offshore T:+ 45 4059 6749. Please apply for this position via the “Apply” button About MHI Vestas MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S established in April 2014. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by remaining customer focused and setting new standards for industry collaboration. We aim to lead growth and co-develop offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. Furthermore, we intend to create a pleasant workplace with challenging development opportunities, flexibility and joint responsibility. We are an international organization totaling more than 500 employees. Our headquarters is in Aarhus, Denmark and we have offices in England, Holland, Belgium, Germany and Sweden.
Seek position here:
Interface Manager V164-8MW