Suppliers shall send invoices and credit notes electronically to Invoices@mhivestasoffshore.com. Only in the case that local country requirements prohibit an emailed invoice, should a hardcopy invoice be submitted instead.
To ensure that your invoice is recognized by our scanning system and can be processed accordingly, please ensure that it complies with the following rules. Invoices that do not comply will be rejected automatically and will lead to delayed payment.
- Invoices and credit notes must be in PDF – ZIP files will be rejected
- Each PDF file shall contain only 1 invoice/credit note
- Do not send proforma invoices to invoice mailboxes
- Additional information or special instructions must be included within the invoice itself and not in the email body
- Do not submit an invoice more than once
- Purchase order reference numbers shall always be typed and never hand-written
- Any stamps required to comply with local requirement shall be made on a free/clear space
- If the invoice spans multiple pages, there shall not be any other documents in between the invoice pages (such as conditions of sale)
- Avoid dark colours or heavy graphical layouts behind the invoice data, as these can result in unreadable scans
If a hardcopy invoice is required due to local legislation, it should be sent to the postal address as shown on the purchase order.
Which address should I send my paper invoice to?
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind A/S
Dusager 4, 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark