Location: Denmark, Aarhus
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is looking for a Technical Office Administrator. Reporting to the Director of Technical Management you will be responsible for the prioritization, coordination and administration of technical tasks. The JV Office handles all technical tasks which have to be prioritized, calibrated and organized between the two partners MHI/Vestas offshore wind and Vestas Wind securing delivery, price and quality on all development and maintenance tasks, which MHI Vestas Offshore initiates.
Responsibilities and tasks
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Contact to counterpart(s) at Vestas
- Overview of all tasks to
- Controlling raised tasks (scope description, expand scope if relevant,
overlapping, deadlines, priorities)
- Assisting with new tasks and correct task
- Overview of coming deadlines and follow-up internally, and towards
- Point of contact on general issues
- Insight into CIM (Continuous
Improvement Management) tasks and agreement
- Insight into PDA (Product
Development Agreement) tasks and agreement
- SLA budget –
- Purchase order creation (RFP) and JV office
- Monthly meetings with Vestas Finance before invoicing –
- Monthly meetings with MVOW Finance on PO and invoicing
- Heading (bi)monthly meetings with Vestas on JV office
process on JV office
Arranging visits towards Vestas sites will also be a part of the responsibility. The CTO Personal Assistant will key in, administrate and close, however PO handling with Finance Departments will not be in your scope.
Qualifications and work experience
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of working experience.
The job requires a substantial insight in the technology in our products, so that a correct and precise scope is submitted, and that correct prioritising can take place, therefore engineering skills in regards to technology is crucial.
The following bullet points highlight competencies that are preferred for a potential candidate.
- Engineering skills in regards to technology
- Able to estimate technical issues
in connection to complexity, importance to MVOW
- Able to evaluate answers on
- Detail orientated (PO, scope, deadlines, priorities, lists,
- Basic financial understanding
- Representative towards Vestas on SLA
- High level of negotiation skills
- Taking lead (meetings, task
What we offer
We offer you an exciting job in an international company with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment where the ambition is to become global leader in the offshore wind market. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong dedication to what we do. You will get a unique opportunity to influence your own position in an informal and rapidly developing environment.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S established in April 2014. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by remaining customer-focused and setting new standards for industry collaboration. We aim to lead growth and co-develop offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. Furthermore, we intend to create a pleasant workplace with challenging development opportunities, flexibility and joint responsibility. We are an international organisation totalling more than 800 employees. Our headquarters are based in Aarhus, Denmark, and we have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Sweden.