Do you have what it takes to be a MHI Vestas Graduate?
Have you graduated with a university degree in Business or Engineering? Do you want to start a career in the offshore wind industry?
We offer a unique opportunity to join our newly established two-year Graduate Programme where you will spend 8 months in three different areas of the business. You will be assigned to one or more projects and given the opportunity to develop your personal competencies as well as your professional profile.
The rotation setup will give you broad value chain insight and experience to our organisation from different business perspectives.
“I’ve completed my first rotation in Strategic Marketing, and from the beginning, I have had full responsibility for my own projects and tasks, which has been great” – Nadine, MHI Vestas Graduate
Our programme is kicked off at our headquarters in Denmark where we introduce you to our company and our products. We ensure that you are onboarded and fully prepared to be a part of MHI Vestas.
On your first rotation you will be assigned a buddy who will help with practical and social matters during your induction. A mentor will also be assigned to you for the duration of the programme, you will gain the opportunity to observe and interact with a successful expert, receive personal feedback and encouragement, improve your knowledge, skills and behaviours.
The Graduate programme will provide training designed to enhance the learning experience and ensure further development of all graduates.
Learn, Grow and Contribute
To succeed in our Graduate programme, it is important that you are highly driven and possess the ability to work outside of your comfort zone. You must be ready to take on a role with a steep learning curve and have the ability to adapt to an ever changing environment. We are looking for global mobile graduates with strong networking skills that are able to build valuable relationships across our organisation.
We expect that you:
- Are an innovative team player with a high drive and the courage to speak up and contribute with your own ideas and thoughts
- Have an international mindset, like to work with people from different countries and would like to work in other countries for a period of time
- Hold a relevant degree within business or engineering
- Have recently graduated or have maximum 2 years of work experience
- Are fluent in English and possess strong communication skills
- Are allowed to work and live in one of the following countries (valid work/residence permit)
- UK (Warrington, Isle of Wight & London)
- Germany (Hamburg)
- Belgium (Oostende)
- The Netherlands (Utrecht)
To apply for a graduate position, please upload your CV and cover letter – no later than April 10, 2020. If you are one of the selected graduates, you will be invited for a Skype interview and sent a logical test and a personal analysis. The interviews will be conducted in the period May-June 2020. You will have your first working day on September 1, 2020