If your invoice does not comply with these requirements it will be rejected and returned to you, or the payment delayed. If your invoice is rejected, you will be required to resubmit a corrected invoice with a new invoice date.
Purchase Orders are the required transaction method with MHI Vestas. Please ensure that you request a formal Purchase Order from your MHI Vestas contact. Please ensure that any and all agreed changes to the order are reflected in an updated purchase order from your MHI Vestas contact person (Purchaser).
- Your invoice shall only correspond to one purchase order number
- Your invoice shall indicate VAT, sales tax, GST or other tax amounts as a separate line item from the total invoice amount
Header shall clearly indicate the following
- Purchase order number
- “INVOICE” clearly in large letters in the header, or local language equivalent
- Supplier company name, address and VAT registration number
- Payment term should match the payment term on our purchase order
- MHI Vestas ordering company address and VAT number exactly as on the MHI Vestas purchase order
- Invoice number & date of issue, (if your invoice was previously rejected, the date of resubmission)
- Invoice currency shall match the currency on our purchase order
Item lines shall
Match the description, prices, and be referenced to the corresponding lines on the MHI Vestas purchase order and to MHI Vestas materials numbers (where applicable)